Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- We currently take: Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Tufts
- Out-of-network insurance – we can provide you with a receipt or superbill that you can submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
If you will be using your health insurance coverage, please be sure to bring your insurance card.
Some Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans also require prior approval. If you are unsure, please call the member 1-800 number on the back of your insurance card. This will also verify your co-payment and clarify the extent of and/or limitations of your behavioral health benefits.